The Upper Canada District School Board only accepts applications for the International Education Program that are submitted through our online application system. To help you compile the information necessary for this online application, you can download our application form in pdf format by clicking here before submitting the application online.
As outlined in the application process, there are several additional documents that are required for application. See below for PDF versions of these additional application documents:
- Student Self-Introduction Form
- Teacher Recommendation Form
- Parental Consent to Custodianship
- Student Homestay Introductions
- Proof of Immunization
- UCDSB International Student Participation Agreement
- UCDSB Addendum to the Student Participation Agreement
- Written Application Form **This is a copy of the questions asked in the MyTrueNorth application. You cannot upload this document. Please only use as a reference to see the information required prior to applying.
**If you will not be on the Canada Homestay Network Homestay Program. Please use the following Student Participation Agreement**
- UCDSB International Student Participation Agreement – Homestay Not Required
- UCDSB Addendum to the Student Participation Agreement – Homestay Not Required